PRP hair treatment
PRP Hair treatment (Platelet-Rich Plasma) It is a modern technique used in the treatment of many pathological conditions based on separating a sample of the patient’s blood and then analyzing and treating this sample to obtain blood plasma rich in platelets.
?What are the treatment steps
1. The person’s blood is drawn
2. Process it in the laboratory and obtain blood plasma
3. Inject it into the scalp
?Is the PRP injection painful
Plasma is placed in fine needles that are used to inject the scalp without applying anesthetic or even local anesthetic, given that the session is often not painful.
PRP for hair loss
Yes, now many clinics and medical centers have adopted PRP hair treatment as one of the effective solutions to treat hair loss with minoxidil.
PRP Hair Treatment Video Explanation
Here are many sources and academic articles about platelet-rich plasma microneedling
?What are the hair loss tests
If you suffer from hair loss, six main analyzes must be done
1️⃣ hemoglobin CBC
5️⃣ Thyroid gland TFT
6️⃣ Vitamin B12
Medicines and medical techniques to treat hair loss
1. Minoxidil: It is one of the most famous medicines and it can be used without a prescription, as there are two types of it: solution and foam. The most famous companies that produce this drug:
Many companies manufacture Minoxidil products, the most famous of which is Rogaine
Minoxidil 5% click here
Rogaine click here
2. Finasteride must be available by prescription
3. Hair Transplant
4. Compensating vitamin and mineral deficiencies by following a diet or nutritional supplement
5. Regenera technique and it can be done in licensed clinics and its way is to transfer excellent and healthy hair follicle cells and cells in the scalp to areas affected weak by genetic hair loss and multiply in the area.
?Are you looking for the nearest medical hospital for PRP hair treatment
“You can use the Google search engine and type “PRP hair treatment near me